7.16.2009

Who knew sitting was considered a luxury?!?

This is the question that I have been asking myself for the last several days. I actually had to ask a co-worker to tie my shoes for me yesterday. I absolutely could not bend over to reach them. Nothing like asking someone 20 years your senior to reach down and tie your shoes for you. There's a confidence booster for ya!

It's been an interesting few days. I've been very fidgety and can't seem to sit in one place for too long. Not to mention that I feel like I'm ghettofied right now. I'm leaning so far back in my chair I can barely reach my keyboard. Ha!

I've officially completed my second acupuncture appointment this week. I've been a faithful acupuncture follower for over a year now. I have very high hopes that acupuncture will be what puts us over the edge and makes our bean/beans stick.

**********************************

We feel very blessed to be given this opportunity to go through IVF. It it wasn't for my mom, we wouldn't be taking this journey right now. Rick and I have opted to invite our mothers along for the Transfer so they can be a part of it as well. They are both looking forward to it. Rick and I are most looking forward to bring home a photo or two of our little blastocysts. How many people can say that they have photos of their kids from right after they were conceived??

I can't wait to have the "Where did I come from?" conversation. What an interesting story that will be for our kid/kids. I can see it now... "Well, you see little Johnny... while most mommies and daddies get to have fun making babies, you were made possible by a needle and a talented Embryologist. Oh and don't let me forget Kym, my lovely acupuncturist who moved my chi in order to get you to stick"

2 comments:

Pie said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, it was helpful and I really appreciate it.

Good luck with your IVF cycle, I'll stay tuned to see how you do.

Tina said...

LMAO!!! I love "the talk." Best explanation ever! Screw birds and bees and storks! You've got "Kym moved my chi!"