7.23.2009

Oh Shit...

... and so it begins...

The worrying has set in...

Now that I have triggered...

We've got...

*** Will I spontaneously ovulate???

Then after that comes...

*** How many eggs will actually be retrieved???

Then...

*** Will the quality of the eggs will be good enough???

*** Will they fertilize???

*** Will the keep growing???

*** How many will there be to transfer???

*** How many will we be able to freeze???

We will find out tomorrow... Must be at the hospital at 05:30AM... Going nighty night...

5 comments:

Melissa G said...

Good Luck!!!! I hope everything goes well!!

I'll be thinking of you.

Eileen said...

Sending good vibes your way!!! Good luck. *baby dust*

Big Mama T said...

Good luck!!! I'm sure you'll get great numbers!

daega99 said...

I hope all goes well!

ICLW #52

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK! I hope everything turns out awesomely!

ICLW#117