4.27.2009

Hi. I'm Kerri and I'm infertile...

I've tried blogging a million times over the last few years. But, I could never find the right words to convey my thoughts on our infertility struggle. I have PCOS. My husband has Male Factor Infertility (low count and motility). We've been through 7 rounds of Clomid, man painful exams and tests along with 3 injectable and IUI cycles (more on that later)... with no results.

I've been living with a diagnosed case of PCOS for close to 10 years. It can be a devastating condition. I'm working very hard to beat PCOS and not let it beat me! I've lost almost 40 pounds in the last 8 months. I have more to go, but I feel a huge relief so far... It's a great accomplishment.

I'm having surgery to remove a polyup and for my Reproductive Endocrinologist (RE) to exam the shape of my uterus, in just 2 weeks. I'm nervous, but I hope that it will help and provide answers to our infertility. We want nothing more than to have a baby...

No comments: